Electronic equipment (EE) insurance
What is electronic equipment insurance?
This is a cover that has been designed to cover all types of electronic equipment, computers, delicate electric and electro-mechanical equipment such as radio broadcast, television, camera equipment, medical, communication and office equipment and so many more
What does electronic equipment insurance cover?
General coverage includes:
- Explosion, fire and lightning
- Short circuit,over voltage ,failure of insulation, arcing ,electromagnetic phenomena and implosion
- Damage to expendable parts (bulbs,ribbons,belts, tapes etc)
- External data media and increased cost of working
What we consider while providing coverage
We look at the new replacement value of a new equipment item, including packing, freight, custom duties and cost of installations
The indicative premium:
The premium quote would follow the minimum rates as follows:
- Material damage and all extensions: 1%
- Portable items: 3%