What is Contents Insurance (All Risks)?
Contents Insurance (All Risks) is the widest cover available for properties. This insurance is designed to cover your property against loss or damage caused by any accident or misfortune.
This type of insurance covers mainly building contents, personal effects & portal items.
What’s covered?Protection against loss, damage and more.
Loss or damage to your contents:
- Caused by events such as fire, theft and flooding
- Cover in your home, outbuildings and garden
- Plus we’ll cover items temporarily taken outside the home or garden or worldwide
- We’ll replace your damaged or destroyed belongings with new items
- Or we’ll help with restorations, repairs or payment to choose your own replacements
- Cash in your home covered up to a limit – including travel tickets, gift vouchers and phone cards
What’s not covered?Unfortunately, we can’t cover everything – make sure you’re happy with what’s not covered, including:
- Wear and tear, and the cost of repairing breakdowns or faults
- Misplacing or accidentally losing items
- Motorised vehicles, aircrafts, caravans or watercrafts of any kind
- Political Violence and Terrorism: Cover against political violence and terrorism
Other types of insurance cover
Additional charges will apply and in certain circumstances this cover might not be available.
- Ensure you declare a list of items to be insured under contents insurance including serial numbers, model, make and have the correct sum insured
- Always keep valuables safely and locked out of site to protect against the risk of theft